> Sawbuck: Get up.

twelvemakesadozen:

sawbuckled:

> Well, you’ve finally done it. You fell through the floor. Granted, it was Clover’s floor, so it’s hardly reinforced like yours is— not reinforced at all, actually. There’s hardly anything holding it up, but he’s just too lucky for his room to come crashing down around him.

> You don’t hold the same sway with the universe, and have tumbled into the basement, lying on your face and wondering what the hell just happened.

> You’re really not in the mood to get up.

> Well, you’ve gone through another lightbulb by keeping your lamp on all night again. Didn’t Crowbar tell you to stop staying up late and coloring? You don’t really follow orders well, do you? Oh well, you need to go down to the basement and get a new lightbulb.

> You open the door, flick on the dim light, and begin your trek down the creaky wooden steps. It’s a miracle these things are even holding up your weight. Oh wait, they don’t. You step on a weak board and your foot plummets straight through it, causing you to tumble down the remaining stairs and land on the ground with an “oof.” However you think nothing of it, springing right back up and dusting yourself off. Once you stand, you begin searching the shelves for the box of lightbulbs. You don’t notice your company until you nearly step on him. You blink, looking down at your foot hovering mere inches above his head. You retract the foot, leaning down to instead prod him in hopes of a response.

Sawbuck, what’re y’doin’ down here on the floor?

> You don’t even notice the large hole above your heads.

> You roll over, and blink at him, belly in the air.

1 WAS 100K1NG AT THE CE1L1NG. 1 TH1NK THERE M1GHT BE A CRACK 1N 1T. S0RRY.

> Your voice is nervous and forced, because how are you supposed to explain that you fell through the floor? Eggs is immature and talkative, he’ll spread it, and the whole mansion is going to find out.

Itchy is going to find out.

> That is a doomsday scenario, and you will not allow it to happen, by any means necessary.

> Sawbuck: Get up.

> Well, you’ve finally done it. You fell through the floor. Granted, it was Clover’s floor, so it’s hardly reinforced like yours is— not reinforced at all, actually. There’s hardly anything holding it up, but he’s just too lucky for his room to come crashing down around him.

> You don’t hold the same sway with the universe, and have tumbled into the basement, lying on your face and wondering what the hell just happened.

> You’re really not in the mood to get up.

oh

putbiscuitsintheoven:

sawbuckled:

putbiscuitsintheoven:

sawbuckled:

putbiscuitsintheoven:

sawbuckled:

SORRY.

> You take a few off, and join him under the blankets, giggling.

IS THIS GOOD?

> This is nice! Sawbuck is your friend and you’re spending time with him. You can’t help but beam at him. You’re warm and happy. It’s a good combination!

yep
this is
its great
just right! 

YAY.

> You hold the blanket above your head. Fort!

> You can’t help but giggle at what is going on. Ahh. It’s great! You’re both in your own fort now, aren’t you?

wow
its kind of
like
a
tent or
a fort
ohhhHH 
hehe 

> You giggle and start clapping, only to realize that brings the blankets down on your head. You’re okay with that though, and decide to be a support column for a while.

> Oh. The fort nearly collapsed on you then! Luckily Sawbuck is big enough to keep it all up with one hand. How..handy! Hehe.

weve got 
our
um
its a nice
nice warm house
yep
its too cold
outside
so were
staying here!
hehehe 

THAT WE ARE, THAT WE ARE! I LIKE IT HERE. COSY.

oh

putbiscuitsintheoven:

sawbuckled:

putbiscuitsintheoven:

sawbuckled:

SORRY.

> You take a few off, and join him under the blankets, giggling.

IS THIS GOOD?

> This is nice! Sawbuck is your friend and you’re spending time with him. You can’t help but beam at him. You’re warm and happy. It’s a good combination!

yep
this is
its great
just right! 

YAY.

> You hold the blanket above your head. Fort!

> You can’t help but giggle at what is going on. Ahh. It’s great! You’re both in your own fort now, aren’t you?

wow
its kind of
like
a
tent or
a fort
ohhhHH 
hehe 

> You giggle and start clapping, only to realize that brings the blankets down on your head. You’re okay with that though, and decide to be a support column for a while.

oh

putbiscuitsintheoven:

sawbuckled:

SORRY.

> You take a few off, and join him under the blankets, giggling.

IS THIS GOOD?

> This is nice! Sawbuck is your friend and you’re spending time with him. You can’t help but beam at him. You’re warm and happy. It’s a good combination!

yep
this is
its great
just right! 

YAY.

> You hold the blanket above your head. Fort!

…ARE THEY STILL SNUGGLING? THAT 10OKS…V10LENT…

…ARE THEY STILL SNUGGLING? THAT 10OKS…V10LENT…

(via madamesnowman)

oh

putbiscuitsintheoven:

sawbuckled:

putbiscuitsintheoven:

sawbuckled:

putbiscuitsintheoven:

sawbuckled:

putbiscuitsintheoven:

sawbuckled:

putbiscuitsintheoven:

wow
its cold
um
really
really cold? 

DO YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE, C01DBAKERFRIEND?

can
can you
make it
uHHH
warmer in here
now? 

YES.

> You abscond to his room with blankets and love.

yes
the cold
the cold
its
going to leave
good
hehehe  

> You bust through the door in a suitably dramatic manner, mostly because you’re holding too many blankets to open it properly.

HEL10!

> Oh wow. That shocked you! It’s lucky you weren’t standing up or you would have collapsed! Instead, you just roll from your seated position onto your side. Oops.

hello
wow
um
you
really
the door…— 

> You fail to listen to a word he’s saying, trundling in and covering him with blanket and more blanket and oh yes did you mention blanket.

ARE YOU WARM YET?

> It’s really dark in here. Like, super dark. Kind of toasty too but oh, is that another blanket? And another?

yes
kinda
too
warm
a little bit
um
too
too many blankets! 

SORRY.

> You take a few off, and join him under the blankets, giggling.

IS THIS GOOD?

SNUGGLES!

SNUGGLES!

(Source: kissmyeverythiing, via madamesnowman)

oh

putbiscuitsintheoven:

sawbuckled:

putbiscuitsintheoven:

sawbuckled:

putbiscuitsintheoven:

sawbuckled:

putbiscuitsintheoven:

wow
its cold
um
really
really cold? 

DO YOU REQUIRE ASSISTANCE, C01DBAKERFRIEND?

can
can you
make it
uHHH
warmer in here
now? 

YES.

> You abscond to his room with blankets and love.

yes
the cold
the cold
its
going to leave
good
hehehe  

> You bust through the door in a suitably dramatic manner, mostly because you’re holding too many blankets to open it properly.

HEL10!

> Oh wow. That shocked you! It’s lucky you weren’t standing up or you would have collapsed! Instead, you just roll from your seated position onto your side. Oops.

hello
wow
um
you
really
the door…— 

> You fail to listen to a word he’s saying, trundling in and covering him with blanket and more blanket and oh yes did you mention blanket.

ARE YOU WARM YET?